The Husqvarna XL80 has been designed for the enthusiast and the racer looking to extend their ride time and annihilate the night. This kit features an extreme amount of beam pattern adjustability. Our High Speed Spot Reflectors™ provide record setting distance, wide peripheral spread. a seamlessly smooth beam pattern, and offers a 20% dimming feature. With the amount of light produced by the XL80 you will have an extreme blend of near field and mid field lighting. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And OpticsClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- **Option to add hi/low beam harness
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.50A
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Husqvarna FE 350/450/501 2020+
Note: Electric start bikes that require a stator modification or rewind will have to the purchase a switch & wiring harness kit. Please contact us if you need this.