Rekluse Core Exp 3.0 Auto Clutch System for EXC 500
Using the principles of centrifugal force this clutch automatically engages and disengages based on RPM. This means you can come to a complete stop in gear, without touching the clutch lever, and your bike stays running.
- Prevents engine stalls.
- Clutch lever use is optional; lever feel and function are unchanged.
- Smooth power engagement increases traction.
- Cooler operating temperatures and incredibly efficient clutching provide extended clutch life.
- Allows riders to refine skills like precise throttle control, line selection, and cornering.
- Proprietary billet components offer superior durability.
- Riding is enhanced, more fun, and less demanding so riders can conquer more terrain.
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain.
- Manual shifting of transmission still required. Installation does not require modification of stock parts.