Rekluse Core Exp 3.0 Auto Clutch System for FE 501 S
Using the principles of centrifugal force this clutch automatically engages and disengages based on RPM. This means you can come to a complete stop in gear, without touching the clutch lever, and your bike stays running.
- Prevents engine stalls.
- Clutch lever use is optional; lever feel and function are unchanged.
- Smooth power engagement increases traction.
- Cooler operating temperatures and incredibly efficient clutching provide extended clutch life.
- Allows riders to refine skills like precise throttle control, line selection, and cornering.
- Proprietary billet components offer superior durability.
- Riding is enhanced, more fun, and less demanding so riders can conquer more terrain.
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain.
- Manual shifting of transmission still required. Installation does not require modification of stock parts.