Brembo RCS 17 LL Forged Brake Master Cylinder
*Price is online only
*Qualifies for free shipping in the U.S.
- Optimization of the hydraulics between the M50 caliper and 17 RCS master cylinder
- Equipped with the RCS system, patented by Brembo, for adjustment of the lever’s inter-axis, which allows the ideal feeling between rider and bike to be achieved.
- In just a few seconds, using a simple screwdriver, the brakes can be made more aggressive and responsive (20 mm) or softer and more adaptable (18 mm). With the cam in position 18, highlighted in red, a more adaptable braking feeling can be achieved; with the cam in position 20, highlighted in black, the braking feeling is sharper and more responsive.
- This model uses a 17 mm diameter piston and a folding long lever (LL), a detail which is particularly popular with Racing riders and track day enthusiasts.
- Includes a micro-switch kit to activate the brake light and a special coupling for connection to the hydraulic line.
Ducati Panigale V4 2018+